Thursday, December 01, 2005

Grand Plans

Wow, I can't believe this is finally up and running! I am so excited! I'm posting my first post. Yahoo!

Many thanks to Katie (my 15 year old sister) for helping us get this together. It wouldn't have happened without her! The background was made from a photo of a vintage bedspread that I got last summer at a garage sale and I am amazed that Katie was able to morph the picture, and fade it out, and make it look just so. She is awesome.

Doesn't it look beautiful? So chic.

I have lots of grand plans for this blog...pictures, musings, links, and sewing discussions. We'll see where it goes...I have to find time to start sewing again first!

Coming soon:
The wedding dress
The bridesmaid dresses
A new cute skirt for self
Christmas presents (posted after Christmas. he he.)

And now for a picture of my wonderful fiancee and me!
Cheers,
Jessica


1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! Cant wait for the wedding!!!

    I hope you put wedding dress pics up , as you get it made!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete