Thursday, April 27, 2006

Another Tiered Skirt Tutorial

I came across another blog about tiered skirts, (thanks for mentioning it, Beki!) complete with photos and instructions on making one.

Ellen's tiered skirt is not yet made, but I'm still thinking about it.

My sewing room is slowly getting a little more cleaned and organized. I put all my serger thread on a shelf and they look so pretty there. I decided that I can't do a whole lot of organizing until I get some shelves put up in the closet area. But I am trying to clean up. Why, oh why, did I tell my husband that I wanted carpet in my sewing room? (Because I'd rather vacuum than sweep!) The thread and fabric scraps all over the carpet are a nightmare.


Ruth

2 comments:

  1. The skirt tutorial looks like it's gone. Do you know where it went? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I don't know where it has gone. :-( Here is a link to another tutorial on tiered skirts: You may have to copy and paste it.

    http://www.kukyideas.com/journal/
    2006/07/tiered-skirt-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete