Monday, September 10, 2007

A couple quick projects

A peek at what I've been doing in my sewing room...

A new clothespin bag for the clothesline. Not that I hang out clothes that much, like I should, but it looks pretty anyway. =) Made from vintage garage sale fabric. Squash yellow with little white roosters and milkmaids covering it. The curtain in my kitchen is made from the same fabric. It's a lot of fun.
A tweedy and velvety clutch purse for a friend's birthday present. I'm happy to say she was as excited to receive it as I was to make it. The super awesome tutorial I used is here.


And of course, my two favorite boys! They are the best!

Cheers, Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Justin and Elliot!! I see that he is carrying on the Cockroft music talent.
    I have gotten lazy, and just leave my clothes pins on the line, but my mom always put hers in the bag. I guess that is why she didn't have to buy new ones all the time. Love your new bag.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete