Monday, March 10, 2008

Decorating my Kitchen at the Thrift Store


So now I'm officially doing my kitchen in colbalt blue, hunter green, and mustard yellow. Probably not the most appealing combination, but it's working for me. Originally I just wanted to do just blue and white in my kitchen, but we ended up getting a house with hunter green countertops. What works with hunter green and blue? Mustard yellow!

I recently found this fancy muffin tin at my favorite thrift store. $0.79! Several days later, matching yellow mugs turn up. $0.39 each!


I think my new tin and mugs make a a pleasing arrangement over my stove!

Cheers!
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, Jessica. Did you get the mugs at the same thrift store as the muffin tin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your eye is doing better.

    Thift stores always have good bargains and some realy cute things.

    ReplyDelete