Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Look What I Won!

Just sharing my excitement! ---

Lori, over at Sew Forth Now, recently had a drawing to celebrate her 1 year Podcast Anniversary, and my name was one of three that was chosen! Take a look at what came in the mail today---Fusible Interfacing from Pam Erny of Fashion Sewing Supply!


Both Lori and Pam are on several sewing lists that I frequent, and I have often been to Pam's site contemplating an order but never quite deciding which interfacing I would like best or use most. Fusible interfacing is my favorite, and now I get to try this top-quality stuff! I know I'm going to like it....I can tell just by the way looks and feels. I can't wait to use it.

Both Lori and Pam are excellent seamstresses---take a look at their garment pictures (Lori's blog; Pam's blog) and you will certainly agree. I hope that someday my sewing skills will produce clothing half as professional-looking as theirs.


Thank you, Lori, for hosting this drawing, and thank you, Pam, for donating the interfacing. By the way, Lori's podcast is all about sewing. I regularly listen to Sew Forth Now, the podcast, on my ipod. Lori does a fabulous job with the podcast and I always learn something and come away inspired after listening to each new broadcast.

Ruth


6 comments:

  1. Wow, that was fast. You will really like the interfacing. Thanks for all the kind comments on my sewing and the podcast, I appreciate it so much. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pam's interfacing! You will too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the link to sewexciting, I ordered last pm and recieved confirmation that my order was shipped today
    Great service!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!! I LOVE interfacing. I'm serious. I know I am a dork but I go through the stuff like crazy and to get it free - YAY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! What a nice way to start the day, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! How fun!

    ReplyDelete