Thursday, May 15, 2008

More quilts

Pin-basting a baby boy quilt...

Made completely from Denyse Schmidt's "Kate Jump Rope" fabric coordinates. I'm also working on another one out of the brown and blue coordinates. It's almost more adorable then this one, if that's possible. I'm close to being done with the second one...I just need to buy more batting and quilt it.

I love, love, love this fabric. Too bad Elliot already has several cute quilts of his own, or I'd be tempted to keep this one...it matches his bedroom so well! As it is, I think it's a perfect gift for a soon-to-be-born baby in my church...

Last I have some cute coaster set I made for my mothers for Mother's Day. Also, an extra one for my etsy shop.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Jessica

13 comments:

  1. that quilt is absolutely adorable - love the colors!

    and the coasters are very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabrics in that quilt! You did a wonderful job. The coasters are really cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors and the design of the quilt are fantastic together!!! Love the coasters too!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! The fabrics are great and it's just fantastic! Cute coasters! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica... your quilt is just lovely!

    The coasters too!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really cute quilt. The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that quilt. Too bad my girls are grown (and unmarried!) The coaster are great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW I love the colors! I'm going to have find this fabric and make quilt for my sons rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got to see the quilt in real life and it is absolutely beautiful! Also, my coasters are lovely, too. You did such a good job on them and I will treasure them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the coasters are lovely!!
    love the quilt too, especially the edges and the matching underside (not sure if this is the right word)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jessica, I love this quilt and the colors you chose. It inspired me to make a quilt with a similar pattern and I linked back to your post to give credit to you. Please look at how it turned out.

    I would also like you and Ms. Ruth to see the crochet edge table cloth I posted yesterday that my grandmother made.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete