Friday, August 08, 2008

My baby is growing up...

Thought you might enjoy a couple pictures of Elliot that I took yesterday. He will be 18 months old next week...time has gone by so fast! He is such a joy, and we've had a lot of fun at this stage. He's walking, and starting to communicate so much more with words and signs, and he is even learning things like helping pick up his toys, and getting ready to go out.


Elliot is wearing a shirt that Mom made for him last week. I'm not sure what the pattern is, but I'm sure she will write about it sometime, as she made matching pj set for Jacob.

Have a great day!
Jessica

4 comments:

  1. He is really a cutie...

    Time is flying so fast... My boy was born and my girl turned two 3 weeks later...

    Today I am happy that they are close in age... some things go easier this way...

    Warmest regards

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome boy! My Annika was 17 months old yesterday (it is a fun age) and it is nice when they start talking. Annika doesn't sign as much as she use to b/c she is learning to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! It seems so long ago that mine were that age . . . they're 18 and 21 now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's looking more and more like a mini version of his daddy every day. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete