Friday, October 09, 2009

Yard-Of-The-Month Sweepstakes


A publicist from Storey Publishing recently contacted me about a new book that is getting ready to be released, One Yard Wonders by Rebecca Yanker and Patricia Hoskins. I'm going to be reviewing the book here and previewing some of the best projects from it very soon, but in the meantime, I wanted to be sure and pass on the info about an awesome yard-of-the-moth sweepstakes Storey Publishing is holding right now. Who wouldn't love to receive a yard of fabric, every month, for an entire year?? Check it out HERE.

I'll be back soon with more pictures and projects from this fun new book!
Jessica

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about this book, because one of the projects in it is mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh. I want this book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book belongs in my hand with a hot cup of tea in the other...
    I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hot cup of tea idea Laurie Ann.. I'm going to brew some now!

    ReplyDelete