Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Introducing HGTV fabrics at Joann Fabrics!

This HGTV HOME™ fabric kit from Jo-Ann Fabrics arrived in my mailbox recently to share with our readers. While my home decor project with these lovely new fabrics isn't quite ready to show you yet (Remember, I have a new baby, but it's coming soon!), I wanted to share the spring fabric love and pass on the info!  

These two coordinates are so fun and modern, and they go perfectly with a gray coverlet quilt I recently bought on clearance at Target.  I'm working on pillow covers for my soon-to-be re-decorated bedroom!


Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores has teamed up with HGTV to launch an exclusive vibrant collection of indoor and outdoor home décor fabrics – just in time for spring! Check out their pinterest board HERE for more prints and inspiration!

TheHGTV HOME™ fabric line is available only at Jo-Ann Fabrics and is currently on sale for 50% off the regular price.  Use the coupon below for additional savings though May 4th.  

Blessings!
Jessica


2 comments:

  1. Jessica - Congratulations with your new baby! I miss you on the blog - hope all is well. Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I love the fabric for the pillows, and I look forward to seeing your bedroom re-do. When you're done, can you come do something with my bedroom, too? It's pretty bad right now!

    ReplyDelete